Get more subscribers offering a free trial period
Would you like to be able to offer a free trial period for your recurring plan users? From now on, you can offer them a period of 15 or 30 days, which is enabled individually for each plan at the time of its creation.
This proposal, which companies such as Spotify, Netflix and Disney+ already offer, will be more than welcome by your users. This is because it will dramatically improve their experience in your store, allowing them to access and enjoy your digital content in a different way.
Offer your users plans with trial periods
Once your users select the recurring plan, they will have to enter their payment method. At that step, users will know that there are no charges during the trial period.
Besides, users will have the option to unsubscribe during this stage at no cost. Thus, they will be able to see how the platform works and how much they are interested in the content they intend to consume during the trial period. Undoubtedly, users will make a more favorable decision without fear of an uncertain future.
How to include this new feature in your store?
To activate this feature, you only need to follow the next step.
Creating the plan and activating the free trial period is super easy. Right there, each administrator will be able to select the validity period, either 15 or 30 days. That’s it! Now your users can enjoy the free trial period with your plan.
How do your users access the trial period?
The possibility of accessing a free trial plan is very simple for your users. To do so, they must follow the steps below:
- The user will access the subscription registration screen. There, they will see that they can get a free trial of the plan’s subscription.
- On the plan details page, the user will see a message explaining that he/she will be able to enjoy the plan’s content for free during the trial period.
- By selecting their preferred payment option, users will get to the payment method’s checkout.
- From the moment the user finish the checkout, he/she will return to the store. There, the platform will inform the user when is the end date of the trial period.
- Also, the user will be able to view their trial period’s status and cancel it at any time from their account page.